With Feng Shui Life Mapping, your house becomes a three-dimensional vision board that incorporates the laws of attraction, and creative visualization to break through blocks, release stuck energies, and orient your living and work spaces in alignment with your most expansive vision of the life you’d like to live.
Through a unique combination of Feng Shui, Taoism, and Shamanism, I bring a cohesive approach to shifting your physical environment and creating an impact in your life in substantial and subtle ways. By redesigning your space into a truly supportive environment, you’ll perpetually affirm and focus your intentions, align your energies, and accelerate yourself towards a balanced and thriving life.
Everything in your space is a reflection of who you were, are, and will become.
Your space is constantly reinforcing what you believe about your life. When you enter your home, you don’t just see a couch, a lamp and a photo; you see the couch you snuggled on with your lover, the lamp your mom gave you years ago, and the photo of you and your friends on vacation together. These “reminders” hold you in a particular consciousness about yourself.
With Feng Shui Life Mapping, you can refine who you’d like to be, reframe the experience of where you are, and redesign your environment to live the life you’ve always wanted to create.
For the Home or Office
A consultation uses innovative redesign adjustments in your space to alter your perspective. Such shifts motivate, inspire and propel you towards your goals to realign your energy in the direction of your dreams.
Our time together will include a thorough assessment of your space and enhancement solutions that are in line with your intentions and your personal design style that will improve energy flow and remove blocks. Solutions applied immediately and over the course of 3-6 weeks will have the most effect with a recommended follow-up within the first 3 months to ensure your ability to achieve your desires flows forward and enlivens your transformation.
Taking care of your dwelling is taking care of your soul.
Feng Shui Services:
- HOME/OFFICE Consultation: Thorough analysis of your space with Feng Shui cures and enhancements given.
- HOUSE BLESSINGS: Ideal for when you are moving in or moving in together. Encourages good energy and abundance.
- HOUSE CLEARING: Energy clearing of a space, especially useful during transitional periods.
- Please contact for rates specific to the size of your space, your location & desires)
- Outside the Bay Area? Experience the benefit of a phone/Skype consultation for your space!
Top 10 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Feng Shui Consultant
- How long have you been practicing Feng Shui? 14+ years
- What school of Feng Shui do you practice? Western Feng Shui (BTB Feng Shui)
- What are your credentials? Certified Feng Shui Practitioner, Certified Life Coach, life-long student of Toaism, Energy and Shamanic Practices.
- Does your practice have a specialty focus? My focus is on clarifying intention and removing blocks to move you forward.
- What can I expect during the consultation? Initial discussion of key issues to focus on, a walk-through of your space giving Feng Shui cures and enhancements, and some physical redesigning as is possible.
- How long does a consultation take? Initial consultation is generally around 2-2.5 hours. This can be focussed deeply in one or two rooms, or more generally throughout an entire dwelling. Follow-up sessions are recommended 6-8 weeks after the initial consult.
- Do you charge by the hour or flat rate? Hourly, an initial consultation is a two hour minimum.
- Are you available for follow-up questions? Included in your initial consultation includes one month of unlimited email to encourage follow-up questions! Email or text whenever any thought pops up that you would like more information on, suggestions on specifics for implementing an adjustment.
- Can you provide references and/or examples of your work? Yes, both for business and residential.
- Is there anything I need to do to prepare for the consultation? I would encourage you to thoughtfully write out three life goals you’d like to focus on. A blueprint of the space is highly beneficial and should be drawn out or procured prior to the consultation time. Otherwise, there is no need to do cleaning or organizing (unless you wish to).
I look forward to sharing my practice with you!